OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWLSHOTZ

Raptors and Other Birds

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlshotz has Reopen and is ready for the 2016 Season of new Barn Owl Couples and owlets.

Welcome to Our New Admin Willowfeather.

MOLLY MIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin1955
Admin

MOLLY MIA  Empty
PostSubject: MOLLY MIA    MOLLY MIA  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Molly MIA Sad

Molly has not been seen now in over three weeks. She was coming back to the box on a regular basis as we reported, but then after she rejected the male that showed up shortly after the disappearance of McGee, Molly gradually decided to go looking elsewhere. Even though we have always said that this was Molly's box and called it Molly's Box. The way it really works according to The Book of Owls is the male picks the box or nesting location and brings in food to entice the female, so more than likely some male has attracted her to a new location or at least we like to think so more than the alternative that something has happened to Molly. Either way, more than likely we will not see Molly again. Sad

Remember, this is not The End, it is only a chapter or a book in the cycle of life.

Gee, this has been fun, and I was a part of it but now it is time to move on.

Last edited by Admin1955 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scarlette

scarlette

MOLLY MIA  Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Molly   MOLLY MIA  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I am truly saddened to hear that Molly has left the area. Hopefully she has found another mate and will produce many more beautiful owelets. May she stay safe I love you
Back to top Go down

MOLLY MIA
Page 1 of 1