OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWLSHOTZ

Raptors and Other Birds

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlshotz has Reopen and is ready for the 2016 Season of new Barn Owl Couples and owlets.

Welcome to Our New Admin Willowfeather.

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin1955
Admin

Introduce Yourself  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome to Owlshotz Home of Raptors and Other Wildlife Information.

I am Laura (Creator of this site and Admin)
We have a couple other Admins to Introduce as well.

LADYHAWKE- Tina (She does the Banner and layout as well as siggie and Avi for anyone just PM her and ask.)

Welcome to all the new members and the ones that have been here for the past year.

Laura

Last edited by Admin1955 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladibug12

ladibug12

Introduce Yourself  Empty
PostSubject: New Member   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 am

Hi Everyone:
I am a new member, my name is ladibug12 and I really love ladybugs most of all. I have enjoyed watching the eaglets grow from hatchlings for the
first time for me on live cam.
I hope to continue to learn more each time I come to a site or cam from the moderator and administrators. Thanks for all the time and effort...they give to help nature and inform us to increase our respect toward wildlife.

(added note) for some reason the upper choices of color, size text,bold, etc. is not working for me. I thought i was doing it right, but doesn't work.
Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OWLSHOTZ :: Comments or Help :: Introduce Yourself Here!!-
Jump to: