OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
OWLSHOTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWLSHOTZ

Raptors and Other Birds

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlshotz has Reopen and is ready for the 2016 Season of new Barn Owl Couples and owlets.

Welcome to Our New Admin Willowfeather.

Update on Eaglets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scarlette

scarlette

Update on Eaglets Empty
PostSubject: Update on Eaglets   Update on Eaglets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

Good Morning,

Due to one of the Eaglets climbing up on the rails of the nest yesterday, Al has made the decision to remove the Eaglets to the Hack
Tower either today or tomorrow.
This is necessary to keep them from being human imprinted. Seeing humans bringing food is not a good thing. They could possibly associate with this and make it difficult to be as wild as possible. That is the goal here Freedom for these beauties.

Stay tuned for more updates!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
carolinagirl1125

Update on Eaglets Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to our beautiful Graduates!!!    Update on Eaglets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

I'm so excited to see how our family has grown this season. Many surprises and so fun to watch. I am one proud Auntie Very Happy

cheers to AEF and another successful season!
Back to top Go down
Admin1955
Admin

Update on Eaglets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Eaglets   Update on Eaglets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
ladibug12

ladibug12

Update on Eaglets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Eaglets   Update on Eaglets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Best wishes to the Eaglets of Franklin and Indy king queen

I want to thank and offer my applause cheers cheers for the hard work of the keepers, the moderators and especially to the Eagle parents
for such a wonderful display and sharing of growth and knowledge shared with us and the time given for these eaglets becoming a success Exclamation
This has been my first time witnessing eagle chicks from birth to full grown, and I have been in awe of the whole experience throughout.
It's sad the eaglets will have to move on, but just as our children leave the nest when they are ready, so do these young eagles. It's all
part of life, and its the most wondrous part of life to witness....when they spread their wings to fly out into the world and begin their own
experiences, remembering what their parents taught them as youngsters. Thank you AEF for giving us the opportunity to share this miraculous
moment and giving us a better respect and understanding of the Eagles life. God Bless You all who were involved and I look forward to the
next learning experience that is offered. I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on Eaglets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Eaglets   Update on Eaglets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Eaglets
Page 1 of 1